Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Latitude 27°S 23' 52", Longitude 152° E 55' 35", Elevation 76 m
Sat 8 Aug 2020 12:55:02 pm: Temperature: 23.8 °C, Humidity: 66 %, Wind speed: 8 km/h, Wind Gust: 14 km/h, Rain today: 0.0 mm, MSLP: 1012.33 hPa
Website under continual development from 10 years of weather data. Please contact us if you find issues or like to provide feedback.
Your privacy is very important to us. It is Ferny Grove Weather's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.fernygroveweather.com.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
Services On Our Website
Our website except for the blog does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Service, that may include:
- Contact us via email — for example, when you ask for assistance, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than for customer administration.
- Usage data — when you visit our site, we will store:
- the website from which you visited us from,
- the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit
- your anonymised IP address,
- information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit,
- and more.
- We process this usage data by our website hosting provider, Matomo Analytics and Stat Counter, for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Data Collection & Purpose Specification
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We do not link information automatically logged with personal data about specific individuals.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
The personal data that we might record includes:
- Email address
Opt-out of website tracking
You can opt out of being tracked by our Matomo Analytics instance below:
If you have have left comments on the blog, you can also request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Retention of data
We will retain and use your information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
If you leave a comment on the blog, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We do not collect personal data from children as far as we are aware.
- To be at least 18 years of age, or
- If less than 18 years of age to be provided with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Sharing of Personal Information
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except if required to by law.
Confidentiality & Security
This website does not provide the capability to securely transmit information across the Internet, even though this website is secure through the use of encryption. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated in transmitting information across the Internet.
We have implemented procedures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access,
- improper use or disclosure,
- unauthorised modification,
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
We are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We will ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed except if required by law or other regulations.
Links and external resources on our website
Our website may link and or use external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. If you have any concerns regarding your privacy you should ensure you are aware of the privacy policies of those sites.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.